MIM Mediation Website
Malcolm in the Middle Website
MIM Mediation is a dispute resolution service that focuses on helping clients to interpret conflict and respond in an appropriate way.
- D-FINE Method – How to prepare and manage for difficult conversations
- Mediating Workplace Conflict
- Training employees to become Conflict Interpreters
- Reviewing and consulting on improvements to company policies for dealing with conflict
To help decision makers to increase productivity by reducing workplace conflict.
MIM Mediation was established in Melbourne in 2014 by principal mediator Malcolm Guy.
He will travel to client sites and provides Video Mediation services.
Contact MIM Mediation
Contact Malcolm for more information about the MIM events during the Australian Mediation Awareness Week 2016 #AuMAW2016 on 0403 583 927
Find out more about this years events from Malcolm Guy from MIM Mediation
- Webinar – D-FINE How to prepare and manage difficult conversations 1pm 17th October 2017
- Webinar – D-FINE How to prepare and manage difficult conversations 7pm 18th October 2017