Posts, Social Media and other resourcesIdeas and shares of posts and other information documents on Mediation
Looking for inspiration for a blog post on Mediation?
There are so many ideas for a blog post or other form of communication on mediation but here are a few to get your thoughts activating.
Have a look at the categories below for inspiration.
Types of mediation
A post on any of the very many types of mediation written with a specific type of client in mind
- Family Dispute Resolution for complex familes
- Family Dispute Resolution for indigenous families
- Family Dispute Resolution for parents born in the middle east
- Family Dispute Resolution for parents of disabled children
- Workplace Mediation for Government Departments
- Workplace Mediation for Manufacturers
The list could go on forever
Aspects of Mediation
A post on a part of the mediation process. You can be as high level or detailed as you’d like
- preparing for mediation – pre-mediation intakes
- risk screening
- safety planning for mediation
- how to prepare for opening statements
- mediated agreements
Comparisons between mediation and other processes
People sometimes get confused by the differences between mediation and other processes
- the difference between mediation and counselling
- the difference between mediation and lawyer negotiation
- the difference between mediation and HR facilitated discussions
- the cost difference between mediation and going to court
The Benefits of Mediation
Posts that explore the benefits of mediation (great to use data or case studies) to help people understand why it is worth trying mediation
- the benefit of Family Dispute Resolution
- The benefits of Workplace Mediation
- The benefits of Peer Mediation
Other ADR Processes
Perhaps you are a practitioner of another approach to resolving conflict that is aligned to mediation such as restorative justice or conflict coaching.