Would you like to get involved?
We’d love you to get involved and help make the 2nd Australian Mediation Awareness Week an outstanding series of events througout the country.
Host an event
Contact Us for more information about how to Host an Event.
Volunteer to assist an event host
Don’t want the responsibility of running an event but want to help?
We would love your help!
Interact is a not-for-profit with very few resources and no government funding so any assistance you can provide would be very gratefully accepted. Call Joanne on 0401 293 500 to discuss.
Sponsor an Event
Sponsors are non-mediation practitioners who are interested in helping to spread the word about mediation.
Sponsors may include:
- Government Departments
- Local Government
- Other not-for-profit organisations
- Corporations and businesses
AuMAW2016 is not a money making venture and all event hosts are volunteering their time and expertise to facilitate events. Any sponsorship will be used to promote the week or assist in facilitating individual events.
Sponsorship can be in any form that you would like to contribute ranging from:
- providing venues free of charge for events to occur. If you can provide a venue we can provide mediators to use it!
- financial contributions for marketing expenses such as printing posters and flyers, paying for advertising, etc
- in-kind contributions such as media exposure, printing and whatever else you feel may help.
All sponsors will be acknowledged on the website and at the local events that you are contributing to.
Contact the #AuMAW2017 organisers with your proposal.
Do you want to Host an Event?
That means that you and your organisation will be promoted as the event host and will be the point of contact for your event.
Please send us an email and we’ll forward more information about what is involved. Your event can be as small or grand as you would like to organise.